Getting a computer for your education

Getting a computer

You can get a computer to help with your education if you're in care or have left care and:

  • You're aged 6 and over and go to school
  • You're aged up to 25 and you're in further education, at university or doing an apprenticeship

You should speak to your social worker, carer or personal advisor if you're in education and you don't have access to a  computer.